All purpose vertically integrated publishing empire for cynicism, hopelessness and misanthropy. Mild nausea is common when using this product. Other symptoms may include, but are not limited to: dizzyness, headache, homicidal rage and yellow discharge. Rarely, users may begin to hear voices urging them to kill. If this occurs, discontinue use and seek psychiatric attention. Do not read when pregnant or nursing; the author thinks that's gross.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blah Blah Jenny is Talking (Test Formatting Post)

Blahbity Blah






Girls Sure Never Shut Up, Huh?
It's something I've noticed.





They have angry little fists though
Which they use. A lot. That's bad.





She's Standing Over Me Like The Grim Spectre of Death
Just waiting to punch my soul.





Also, Nitpicking the Creative Process
Isn't that great.





(This was a post to test out methods to more easily refer to subsections of longer news posts, and in no way is meant to reflect my burning hatred of my roommate, who is certainly not threatening to mutilate me in such a fashion that I could audition for a castrato role)


No comments: