All purpose vertically integrated publishing empire for cynicism, hopelessness and misanthropy. Mild nausea is common when using this product. Other symptoms may include, but are not limited to: dizzyness, headache, homicidal rage and yellow discharge. Rarely, users may begin to hear voices urging them to kill. If this occurs, discontinue use and seek psychiatric attention. Do not read when pregnant or nursing; the author thinks that's gross.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

That's It, They Die

The neighbors have had it.

So after keeping a very sick me up all afternoon and part of the early evening Christmas Eve, the idiot neighbors just woke me up out of a sound sleep on Christmas Morning.

Not that these days mean a lot to me per se, but the fact that they robbed me of sleep twice in 18 hours when I was sick and tired and needed to rest up for a long drive today is just about enough to make me go over there with a large axe and hack them to death.

I don't care if I'm cutting out early on the lease in a few months; that's it, I'm determined to see them lose their home before I go. I hate these people. Hate hate hate loathe.

I will have vengeance... I will have salvation...

No comments: