All purpose vertically integrated publishing empire for cynicism, hopelessness and misanthropy. Mild nausea is common when using this product. Other symptoms may include, but are not limited to: dizzyness, headache, homicidal rage and yellow discharge. Rarely, users may begin to hear voices urging them to kill. If this occurs, discontinue use and seek psychiatric attention. Do not read when pregnant or nursing; the author thinks that's gross.

Friday, January 18, 2008

I Hate People So Much

So I went out to get taco bell tonight and wanted to listen to something on my cd player.

It wasn't there.

I had noticed that the cassette adapter wasn't plugged in earlier today, but didn't think anything of it. Now I looked through the car more thoroughly... it's gone.

I have no idea why they took the ten year old cd player except that by being plugged into an adapter maybe they thought it was of value.

This makes me sick. It was undoubtedly one of the useless morons who live in this rotten neighborhood, or their drunken friends who come every Saturday night, ten cars deep, for a raging party. That, or the worthless teenage slut next door looking for a little petty revenge. God knows she likes her music.

That CD player had enormous sentimental value to me, and now it looks like it's gone forever. If it doesn't by some chance turn up I'm going to be completely heartbroken. That thing got me through a miserable, lonely high school, it's served me so well for a decade, through college, road trips, you name it, taking constant beating without complaint. And now some asshole has probably swiped it thinking it must be worth something if it's plugged in. They left all the cds, but took the player.

I hate people so much.

No comments: