All purpose vertically integrated publishing empire for cynicism, hopelessness and misanthropy. Mild nausea is common when using this product. Other symptoms may include, but are not limited to: dizzyness, headache, homicidal rage and yellow discharge. Rarely, users may begin to hear voices urging them to kill. If this occurs, discontinue use and seek psychiatric attention. Do not read when pregnant or nursing; the author thinks that's gross.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Johnus Gift Wish List

Tis the Season

At Least This Diploma Would Arrive in a Timely Manner

The complete Miskatonic University Pack from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society! All the souvenirs of an undergraduate degree from a prestigious university of the black arts, without the pesky tuition or insanity.

I very much want that diploma on my wall.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

Radio Drama for the Modern Age
This also looks amazingly cool, no pun intended, and comes with a nifty hoodie sweatshirt to keep warm.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

Silent Movie (Not the Mel Brooks One)
Next up is the Silent classic, The Call of Cthulhu. Which includes the shirt, the soundtrack, the poster and the movie. Wow. What a collection.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

I Think the Evil Roommate Wants This One
Me, I dunno. It's a pretty quote, but the actual guy was a bit of a racist paranoid for me to wear on my shirt. That's reserved for foul evil gods and anime characters, blast it!
UPDATE: Apparently the roomie, as seen below, not so hot on this design. Please disregard.

Also, initially I typed 'roommite'. Like a deadite roommate.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

Tentacle Stocking for Our Monstrosities!
This combo pack has two great soundtracks and a tentacle stocking to hang on our mantle, if we had one.

The roommate seriously craves this. She thinks the stocking will be really cute for our little monsters in jars.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

Take That, Fiddler!
This is the Play that Must Not Be Named, which the humorless jerks who own the Fiddler on the Roof stuff put a stop to, post-haste. Take the music from a dull and bucolic musical, inject horrors from beyond the stars, and you get pure entertainment! The roommate loves this dearly.

Source: H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

How Did I Miss This?? Kage Baker Watch
The last Company novel came out last JULY? I missed it?

Gah. I thought it'd be out by the end of 2007, but this is ridiculous.

I NEED THIS

Source: Amazon.com

Also, This.
Source: Amazon.com

And This

Or This

This could be Funny


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I don't actually want that shirt. I'm not sure why you think I do! It just isn't that appealing a design.